Saturday, September 1, 2007

Seriously... Where does the other sock end up?

I thought it would be useful to google 'blog ideas' to come up with some interesting things to post here and this was one of the first things that jumped out at me.

Why, you ask? Because I have the answer!!! A few months back my landlord purchased the most FABULOUS front loading high efficiency washer and dryer set. Around the same time my babies socks started to disappear! And me, being a tad OCD went crazy trying to figure out where they were going. It seems the flexible rubber around the front of the door is just soft enough to suck small items in.

So now to my delight, at the end of each wash cycle I pull back the rubber to find tiny socks, change and sometimes one of my husbands lighters.

Fabulously interesting blog I've just written, hey?